LAST UPDATED: 28 November 2022
In some circumstances, you may have the option to decline to provide us with any Personal Data to visit the Site. However, if you choose to withhold requested information, you may not be able to visit all sections or use all features of the Site.
Types of Data Collected
We gather Personal Data and Other Data (as described below).
Collection of Personal Data
Personal data is information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you, e.g., your name, email address, address, or phone number (“Personal Data”). We may need to collect and process Personal Data in order to provide requested information, products or services to you (including the Site) or because we are legally required to do so.
- Trexo requests Personal Data from you if the Site requires registration. The registration process requests that you provide Personal Data, such as your name, business email address, business address or country/jurisdiction location, business phone number, and company affiliation, and agree to the User Agreement presented at the time of registration.
- Trexo may receive Personal Data from social media platforms. For example, if you elect to use your social media credentials to log-in to your Site account, certain Personal Data from your social media account will be shared with us, which may include Personal Data that is part of your social media profile
- Trexo may collect Personal Data voluntarily provided by you, including in emails, online forms, order and registration forms, surveys, promotion participation, online chats, phone calls, and through other means.
- Trexo may request Personal Data from our customers to comply with applicable anti-money laundering laws and other applicable laws.
- On some of Trexo Sites, including www.trexoglobal.com, you are able to maintain “portfolios,” where, if you are a registered user, you have the option to subscribe to other services offered by Trexo. To be useful, this information must be stored on the Site, and is accessible to anyone with whom you share your username and password. For this reason, please safeguard your username and password carefully and do not disclose them to any other person.
- Products. For information regarding our processing of Personal Data in connection with our products, your Personal Data shall be collected, used and processed as per this Policy.
- Trexo collects information through various other means, including searches online, participation at conferences and events, individual introductions, from employers that enroll their employees in our services or provide services to us, and from selected third-party business partners. From time to time, we may also acquire from third parties certain lists containing the names and contact information of individuals who may be interested in our products and services.
Use of Personal Data Collected
We use Personal Data transparently and in compliance with applicable law, for legitimate business purposes, including the following:
- Fulfillment of Requests. Trexo may use Personal Data about you to deliver products and services to you, and to provide you with information about products and services you’ve ordered. We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and to fulfil our contractual obligations.
- Marketing Communications. From time to time, in compliance with applicable laws, we may use Personal Data about you to inform you of products, programs, services and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you. If your employer is a Trexo customer, we may also inform you of such products, programs, services and promotions using Personal Data about you that your employer provided to Trexo. We may also use Personal Data of media contacts for press release distribution or sharing other newsworthy developments related to our business activities. If you would prefer that we not send electronic marketing messages to you, please see the “Your Choices” section below.
- Other Business Purposes. We may also use Personal Data about you for other business purposes, such as data analysis (for example, to improve the efficiency of our services), editorial and feedback purposes, providing customer support, customizing and improving the content and layout of the Site, completing business transactions (for example, to confirm content requested is received by customers), development and delivery of marketing and promotion plans and materials, statistical analysis of user behavior (for example, to understand what parts of the Site are of most interest to users), product development, receipt of services from you or your employer, conducting surveys and market research, and administering individual accounts.
- Compliance with law and regulation. We may use Personal Data as necessary to comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements such as sales tax collection, audits, etc.
Collection and Use of Other Data
- Monitoring Data. Trexo and its service providers may collect and/or track other information such as demographic information, domain names, computer type, browser types, screen resolution, and other statistical data involving the use of the Site (“Monitoring Data”). We use Monitoring Data to help us understand who uses the Site and to improve and market it, as well as our other web sites and services.
- Unless combined with Personal Data, Monitoring Data does not personally identify you or any other user, and we may use it for any purpose.
- Aggregated Data. We may aggregate Personal Data in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site, for example, by using information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code. Such aggregate information may also be used for any purpose.
- We do not respond to browser do-not-track signals at this time.
- IP Addresses. When you visit and interact with the Site, we and our third-party service providers may collect Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. We use IP addresses to understand how the Site is used by our users, to improve the Site and to enhance user experience of the Site. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements regarding products and services that may be of interest to you when you access and use the Site, our apps and other websites or online services, based on information relating to your access to and use of the Site and other websites or online services on any of your devices, as well as on information received from third parties. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags). They may also use these technologies, along with information they collect about your online use, to recognize you across the devices you use, such as a mobile phone and a laptop.
Disclosure of Personal Data Collected
We may disclose Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Strategic Partners and Co-Branded Sites. From time to time, we may enter into a special relationship with another company that is not owned by or affiliated with Trexo to provide or promote joint products, services, applications, or features (together, “Jointly Offered Items”). These special relationships may include co-branded web sites (“co-branded pages”). Any information, including Personal Data, that you provide in connection with one of these Jointly Offered Items, and/or on one of these co-branded pages, will be shared with our third-party partners. You should check these third parties’ web sites for information regarding their privacy practices. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT DOES NOT ADDRESS THE PRIVACY OR INFORMATION PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES. If you do not want Personal Data about you shared with such third parties, please do not provide Personal Data in connection with the Jointly Offered Items and/or co-branded pages.
- Third-Party Data Providers. If you subscribe to a Trexo product or service that contains third-party data, we may be required to provide your Personal Data to the third party as part of our reporting obligations. We will only do so if a third-party data provider conditions your receipt of their data on knowing your identity.
- Conferences and Events. When you attend a conference or event organized by Trexo, your name and contact information may be shared with other attendees and co-hosts of the conference or event.
- Promotions. We may share the Personal Data you provide in connection with Promotions with third-party sponsors of such Promotions (irrespective of whether such Promotions are hosted by us), or otherwise in accordance with the rules applicable to those Promotions.
- Assignment. We may disclose or transfer any and all Personal Data that we collect to an affiliated entity or a third party (and their respective advisors) in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
If you would like to receive more information on the third parties with whom we share your Personal Data, please contact us by using the information provided in the “Contact Information for Trexo” section below.
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
- If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may stop receiving these marketing-related emails by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- If you would prefer that we do not share your Personal Data on a going-forward basis with our affiliates or with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes, you may cease this sharing by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable, and in accordance with applicable law. Further, please note that requesting us not to share your Personal Data with affiliates or unaffiliated third parties may result in you no longer receiving any marketing emails from Trexo. Please also note that if you choose not to receive marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot elect to stop receiving such administrative messages, unless you choose to stop receiving services from us.
You may also indicate your choices regarding marketing-related emails by contacting us via postal mail or telephone using the information in the “Contact Information for Trexo” section below, or if you have a Site profile/account, by changing your preferences on your Site profile/account at any time.
How you can access, change or suppress your Personal Data
If you would like to request to review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Data that has been previously provided to us, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Data for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may make a request by contacting us using the information provided in the “Contact Information for Trexo” section below. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and consistent with applicable law. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting the change or deletion.
Trexo has established appropriate organizational and technical measures, including external third-party audits for particular products and services, to protect Personal Data within our organization from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Trexo has processes and procedures for suspected privacy breaches to notify regulators and affected individuals where required in accordance with applicable law. Trexo requires applicable vendors that process Personal Data on its behalf to complete privacy and security assessments and be bound by contractual terms.
We will retain Personal Data about you for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include: (i) the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you; (ii) whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject; and (iii) whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
Cross Border Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data held by us may be transferred to other countries outside your residential country for any of the purposes described in this Policy, subject to applicable law. You understand and accept that these countries may have differing (and potentially less stringent) laws relating to the degree of confidentiality afforded to the information it holds and that such information can become subject to the laws and disclosure requirements of such countries, including disclosure to governmental bodies, regulatory agencies and private persons, as a result of applicable governmental or regulatory inquiry, court order or other similar processes. In addition, a number of countries have agreements with other countries providing for exchange of information for law enforcement, tax and other purposes.
If we transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes stated in this Policy, we will use our best endeavours to put in place appropriate controls and safeguards to ensure that your personal data is kept accurate, adequately protected, and processed only for specified and reasonable purposes in a manner that is fair, transparent and has a lawful basis, and is stored for no longer than is absolutely necessary.
Use of this Site by Minors
This Site is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Data through this Site.
Sensitive Personal Data Restriction
Unless we specifically request for information to comply with applicable anti-money laundering laws and other applicable laws, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Data (e.g., social security numbers, passport numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through this Site or otherwise to us.
Contact Information for Trexo – Questions or concerns regarding Trexo data protection practices should be addressed to:
Address: 2180 Spyglass HL, Center Valley, PA 18034 – 8912
Phone: +1 (484) 935 5226
In accordance with applicable laws, you may lodge a complaint with the data protection authority for your country or region, or where an alleged infringement of applicable data protection law occurs.
In those countries where we are required to have appointed a data protection officer, you may contact the Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject heading “DPO Inquiry.”
You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by contacting us using the information provided in the “Contact Information for Trexo” section below.
© Copyright 2022 Trexo Global, Inc. and/or its licensors and affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Terms and Conditions
(a) you may copy and use the Materials displayed on the Site (i) for your internal business purposes to analyse the services being offered on the Site; (ii) on an occasional and irregular basis, print and download Materials on the Site solely for internal business purpose and non-commercial use.
(b ) you shall not obscure, alter, remove or delete any copyright or other proprietary notices or disclosures contained in the Materials. With the exception of the foregoing and except as otherwise expressly permitted herein, you may not modify, create derivatives of, copy, print, export, download, distribute, repackage, redistribute, disseminate, broadcast, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, sell or re-sell, mirror, frame, “deep link”, “scrape”, data mine, or otherwise use or store for subsequent use for any such purpose, any information or Materials obtained from or through this Site, without Trexo prior written consent. Further, you may not post any Materials from this Site to forums, newsgroups, list serves, mailing lists, electronic bulletin boards, or other websites.
5. Assumption of Risk. You use the Internet solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. While Trexo has endeavored to create a secure and reliable website, please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from this Site over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, Trexo and Trexo licensors and suppliers are not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained on the Site, or for the consequences of any reliance on such information. Trexo and Trexo licensors and suppliers shall have no liability for interruptions or omissions in Internet, network or hosting services. You assume the sole and complete risk of using the Site.
7. Links to Other Websites. Trexo may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other websites on the World Wide Web for your convenience in locating related information and services. These websites have not necessarily been reviewed by Trexo and are maintained by third parties over which Trexo exercises no control. Accordingly, Trexo and its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, licensors and suppliers (together, the “Trexo Parties”) expressly disclaim any responsibility for these third-party websites, including, without limitation, for the content, the accuracy of the information, the quality of products or services provided by or advertised on and/or software downloaded from these third-party websites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement of any third party or any website or the products or services provided by any third party.
8. Events Beyond Trexo Control. You expressly absolve and release Trexo and Trexo licensors and suppliers from any claim of harm resulting from a cause beyond their control, including, but not limited to, the failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, terrorism or governmental restrictions.
THE TREXO PARTIES DISCLAIM LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE AND ITS MATERIALS OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS MATERIALS, EVEN IF ANY OF THE TREXO PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
(i) COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT OR DAMAGES ON ACCOUNT OF THE LOSS OF PRESENT OR PROSPECTIVE PROFITS;
(ii) EXPENDITURES, INVESTMENTS OR COMMITMENTS, WHETHER MADE IN THE ESTABLISHMENT, DEVELOPMENT OR MAINTENANCE OF BUSINESS REPUTATION OR GOODWILL;
(iii) LOSS OF DATA;
(iv) COST OF SUBSTITUTE MATERIALS;
(v) COST OF CAPITAL;
(vi) THE CLAIMS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR
(vii) ANY SUCH DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OTHER REASON WHATSOEVER.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TREXO PARTIES DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT OR COMPENSATORY LOSSES OR DAMAGES CAUSED TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BY ANY NEGLIGENCE (BUT EXCLUDING FRAUD, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF LIABILITY THAT, FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, BY LAW CANNOT BE EXCLUDED) ON THE PART OF, OR ANY CONTINGENCY WITHIN OR BEYOND THE CONTROL OF, THE TREXO PARTIES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE AND ITS MATERIALS.
11. Submissions. Trexo welcomes your feedback and suggestions, including about how to improve this Site. Trexo and/or its service providers may make available through the Site certain services to which you are able to post comments, information and/or feedback (for example, message boards, blogs, chat features, messaging and/or comment functionalities). Any ideas, suggestions, information, feedback, know-how, material, and any other content (collectively, “Submissions”) posted and/or received through this Site, will be deemed to include a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, transferable and fully sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right and license for Trexo to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works, display, (in whole or part) worldwide, or act on such Submissions without additional approval or consideration, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such Submissions. You hereby waive (a) any claim to the contrary; and (b) any “moral rights” associated with your Submissions. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the foregoing license, and that each Submission you provide to the Site complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You are and remain responsible and liable for the content of any Submission. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO GRANT THE RIGHTS GRANTED IN THIS SECTION, PLEASE DO NOT POST, TRANSMIT OR OTHERWISE MAKE ANY SUBMISSION. ANY SUBMISSIONS MADE ARE DONE SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. Please note, Trexo does not control any of the user-submitted Submissions, they do not reflect the opinion of Trexo, and Trexo does not guarantee their accuracy or endorse any of the opinions expressed. The Trexo Parties are not responsible or liable for (i) any Submissions, including, without limitation, any errors or omissions in such Submissions, links or images embedded therein, or results obtained by using any of the same; or (ii) any loss or damage caused by the Submissions or resulting from the use (including without limitation republication) or misuse thereof by any third party, including your reliance thereon.
12. Export Restrictions. No software or any other Materials associated with this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported to countries or persons prohibited under relevant export control laws, including, without limitation, countries against which the United States has embargoed goods, or to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. You are responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction regarding the import, export, or re-export of any such software or other Materials. By using and/or downloading any such software and/or other Materials from this Site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country to which such import, export, or re-export is prohibited or are not a person or entity to which such export is prohibited.
Address: 2180 Spyglass HL, Center Valley, PA 18034 – 8912
Phone: +1 (484) 935 5226